Flamingo Land Reward Trip
Date: Tuesday 17th July
- All students will meet in the Sports Hall at 8.30am to be registered
- We will be leaving Flamingo Land at 3.00pm and are expected to arrive back at school for 5.00pm
- Dress code is appropriate casual clothing including waterproofs. Shoes must be suitable for walking around the park, and will not fall off on rides. Shoulders and middles are to be covered; shorts, if worn are to be knee length.
- No inappropriate clothing including “short” shorts/cropped tops. Students will not be allowed on the trip wearing these
- You will also need sun cream, a packed lunch or money for lunch and drinks, any medication, inhalers, epi-pens, baseball cap.
- Students who are entitled to a free school meal will be provided with a packed lunch on the day but should bring a drink.
- Bottles of water will be provided to students on the coaches
- There are no mobile phones, energy drinks, chewing gum or lollipops allowed on the trip