Please click on the link below to view our catering menu:
Signature Catering Services Ltd understands that allergies and coeliac disease (gluten intolerance) present a serious problem to some people, and our staff will be happy to provide you with the information that you need.
- The customer has a responsibility to ask for information and relay their dietary needs to the person providing the food
- Customers should make the final decision on whether or not to buy and eat a food.
- It is important not to rely on information on the weekly menu because recipe ingredients may change
- Selective labelling of some dishes does not imply that items are free from allergens.
- Sometimes established recipes may change. Regular customers who consider themselves at risk should always seek clarification before selection and consumption of Foods.
- Where customers have the opportunity to serve themselves, serving utensils may be transferred from one dish to another dish. It is also possible that identified allergens may contaminate other foods in a similar way.
- Beware that some ingredients that we use will be produced in an environment were other products are produced that contain allergens, as such there will always be a risk of cross contamination.
“If you require further information on the allergen content of our foods please ask a member of staff and they will be happy to help you.”