Please click on here to see information that has been given out to all students in house assemblies over the last few weeks.
Plan of Action
- Week commencing 16th October- discuss and decide idea for theme during form time.
- Week commencing 30th October to 17th November- begin to collect/donate items and decorate your box.
- Week commencing 20th November- Write message/letter or Christmas card.
- Week commencing 27th November- Finalise items and submit box.
Each form group will need to:
- Fill their shoes box
- Decorate it (in their chosen theme)
- Write a message, letter or Christmas card for the homeless person
These will then be collected in houses and judged by a member of SLT and the school governors. Reward Points:
1st Place = 100 house points
2nd Place = 50 house points
3rd Place = 20 house points
The winning form will receive 20 reward points per student + a box of chocolates for the form.
What to include in your shoebox
You don’t have to include everything, these are just ideas. Remember every little helps!
- Shower gel
- Wet wipes
- Lip balm
- Hand cream
- Hand sanitizer
- Sachets of drinks
- Cup a soups
- Notepad and pen
- Torch with batteries
- First aid items (plasters etc.)
- Bag (rucksack/drawstring bag/bag for life)