- Produced regularly throughout the year.
- Some editions are edited by and focus on individual college faculties.
- Regular ‘Doves Tales’ contribution from the chaplaincy team.
|2011 Newsletters||2012 Newsletters||2013 Newsletters|
|16th December||7th December|
|9th December||30th November|
|2nd December||16th November|
|28th November||9th November|
|11th November||19th October|
|4th November||12th October|
|14th October||8th October|
|23rd September||1st June|
|Celebration Newsletter||25th May|
|8th July||4th May|
The Message is a newsletter printed at the end of every term and sent home to parents and carers.
Immanuel became a specialist science college in 2008. The science faculty produces occasional newsletters highlighting some of the exciting science activities that happen at Immanuel or locally as a result of Immanuel’s specialist status.
Gifted & Talented (G&T) Newsletter
This newsletter both publicises and celebrates G&T events at Immanuel. It aims to inform parents and give a sense of identity to the G&T students.
Post – 16 Newsletter
- Advertises / publicises post-16 events or dates of significance.
- Celebrates achievement at post-16
- Contains useful hints / reminders / stories of relevance to post-16 students
- Gives a sense of identity to the post-16 students.