- Year 12 annual Cambridge University trip takes place in September for two nights. Students have to pay a contribution towards travel, which is approximately £10 plus. This trip is organised by Mrs Wade.
- Annual Ski trip to Austria is open to all years and takes place during the half term holiday. There are fifty spaces available and the trip costs approximately £780. The February 2014 trip is open now for students to book their place. This trip is organised by Miss White. A deposit of £100 was payable in March 2013.
March / April
- Year 12 Oxford University trip takes place in March 2014. The trip is for two nights. Students have to pay a contribution towards transport, which was £30, this might increase in 2014. The trip is organised by Mrs Wade.
- The annual Year 7 football trip to Barcelona takes place in April for one week. There are forty places and the trip costs approximately £550. The trip involves a visit to Barcelona’s Nou Camp Stadium as well as various football matches against Spanish school teams. The trip is organised by Mr Ingle. £150 deposit must be paid by October 2014.
May / June
- The annual Year 10 trip to Paris takes place at the end of May beginning of June. The cost is approximately £300 for four days, which includes half board and excursions. Students get to visit the Eiffel Tower, the Sacré Coeur and Euro Disney. There are spaces for up to forty students. The trip is organised by Mrs Swindell. A £30 deposit was payable in September 2013.
- The annual Spanish water sports holiday takes place in June for one week and is open to Year 7, 8 and 9 students. The trip costs approximately £650 and includes activities such as sailing, wind surfing and a trip to a water park. The trip is organised by Mr Ingle. £150 deposit was payable in October 2013.
June / July
- The annual Year 8 trip to France usually takes place at the end of June beginning of July. The trip is open to forty five students and costs approximately £290, which includes full board, accommodation in a holiday centre as well as a range of excursions. The trip is organised by Mrs Swindell. A £30 deposit was payable in September 2013.
June / July
- The annual Year 7 trip takes place in July in the UK. During the adventure activity weekend students get to participate in a range of activities including abseiling and raft building. The trip costs approximately £200 and is organised by Miss Eyre, a deposit of £50 is due in January 2014.